Acrylic Pouring has become a popular painting technique! At first I thought the process was going to be hard, messy and take me many tries, but it is actually quite simple and super fun to do.
First you will need
1. Acrylic paints (as you can see I used Rapide paint, but both work the same)
2. A canvas or product to put the paint on
3. A container or plastic cup to mix your colors
1. Pour your paint colors in your cup/ container.
2. Place quickly over canvas/ product, leave on for a couple seconds.
3. Remove cup/ container and give your canvas a good shake, shake it until it fills all the spaces, If you find you need more paint go ahead and do the process again adding it in another spot. Do this until the whole area is covered.